On Thursday, July 7th, 2011, Pearl Jam guitarist Mike McCready will be performing the National Anthem at the Anaheim Angels game against the Seattle Mariners at Angels Stadium. The game begins at 7:05 PM PDT.
The Anaheim Angels have donated 150 tickets in section T-233 ($24.00 face value) to Mike McCready for Advocacy for Patients as part of a special fundraiser event. Join the Angels as McCready’s hometown Mariners come to Angels Stadium for American League West showdown!
Tickets are $10.00 each with a maximum of 4 tickets per person.
For an additional $40.00 donation, you can receive a baseball autographed by Mike McCready himself (maximum of one baseball per ticket).
About Advocacy for Patients:
Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness, Inc. is the only advocacy organization in the United States that provides free information, advice and advocacy services to patients with chronic illnesses in all areas of need including health and disability insurance, Social Security disability, employment discrimination, school-based accommodations, resource location, and more. For more information, please visit advocacyforpatients.org.
– You must pick up tickets/balls under the Gate 3 Hat (the giant hat by Gate 3). They will not be shipped. Pick up only.
– A valid photo ID is required to pick up order.
– Baseballs will NOT be personalized.
– One baseball per ticket maximum.
– We accept PayPal donation payment only.
– Special needs ADA seating will be available behind the section.
Pease contact us at email@example.com for more information.
– No exchanges, transfers or refunds.
– Special charity pick up area under the Gate 3 Hat will only be open from 4:30pm-6:30pm.
– We will NOT ship baseballs. They are pick up ONLY.
You can donate to receive tickets and an additional baseball autographed by Mike McCready here: